Get out, have fun, and get fit with RowBike!
Imagine gliding your way to a fitter, slimmer body, lower blood pressure and a higher metabolism with a recumbent bike. Rowbike is an exercise bike that provides a total body workout with the speed and excitement of a bicycle, inline skates or downhill skis. It's a rowing machine that will take you where you want to go.
The 720 RowBike comes with 20" quick release alloy wheels and 20" x 1.75" Kenda 65 PSI treaded tires. The wheel and tire combination offers low rolling resistance and great stability on paved and packed gravel roads. The components used include a Shimano rear derailleur, Shimano gears, Microshift lever, an 11-34 tooth 7 speed cassette, and Tektro linear pull brakes.
This model is ideal for rowers that are between 5'2" and 6'4". The slightly wider tires with more aggressive tread allow the rider to go on or off road. The multi-speed offers the rider the ability to vary the intensity of the workout and conquer hills.
- 7005 heat treated aluminum frame
- 20" wheels, 1.35" 65 PSI treaded tires
- Seven speed Shimano Derailleur
- 26" Power Lever
- Color: Frame is Yellow and Power Lever is Blue
- You'll be burning approximately fifty percent more calories than ordinary exercise bikes.
- Delivers twice the cardio benefits of fitness bikes -- in less than half the time!
- Provides a low impact cardio exercise (ideal for runners with knee injuries)
- Total body conditioning including an outstanding abdominal workout and a full body stretch.
- Burn more calories per hour than jogging but without the stress on your hips, joints, knees and back.
- Riding outdoors provides excitement and fun!
Rowing is the ultimate exercise.
Here's how many calories a normal person burns in 20 minutes of rowing.
- Rowing... 400
- Swimming... 250
- Jogging... 200
- Tennis... 200
- Cycling... 100
- Golf... 100
- Bowling... 80
Source: Ohio State University